Since setting up as a Life Coach I have consistently been asked at networking events if I would add another dimension to my coaching practice – a dimension that builds on my journalism and public relation skills.
So I have listened to what people have been saying to me and I am now in a position to make you a unique offer.
How would you like your own PR expert working for you at a price that you can really afford?
This is how it will work:
- I will start with a ‘deep audit’ of what the potential is for getting ‘Free’ media publicity for you and your business.
- Then I’ll devise a media plan.
- I will write and distribute any relevant press releases on a planned schedule
- I’ll work with you and advise on how to set up PR opportunities or events.
- I’ll work with you on promoting your USP (Unique Selling Point) – the thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- I’ll coach you on your presentation skills
- I’ll coach you on ‘Reputation Management’
- I will advise you on how to put together integrated marketing campaigns – those that have a budget – using traditional media such as newspapers radio and TV as well as posters along with advertising and social media.
- And if you secure media interviews I’ll coach you around how to handle those to the best effect.
- You will have a monthly meeting with me either face-to-face or via Skype.
- You will have access to me by email or telephone during normal working hours.
I’ve had a successful career as a journalist and public relations executive. So you’d think this was going to come at a huge price.
I will undertake the audit for just £50. And if you sign up with me I will deduct this from the first payment.
I am offering this service for just £100 a month for a 12-month contract. That’s less than £5.00 per day.
But, I am only offering this to 10 companies or individuals.
I want to ensure that I provide a bespoke service tailored to individual needs and to which I can give my personal attention.
I guarantee that I will only take on as a client one business of its kind. Having two businesses operating in the same ‘field’ would mean a ‘conflict of interests.’
This is your opportunity to have a personal PR Coach in your corner.
Contact me to book your ‘publicity and PR audit’.